- Photograph shown at Photoville 2018 in New York City as part of Feature Shoot and The Print Swap‘s Like a Dream show.
- Photograph shown at the Foley Gallery in New York City as part of an exhibit by The Print Swap in July 2021.
- Yaigojé Apaporis – conocimiento tradicional, el corazón en proteger la Amazonia Colombiana (interpreter, translator, sound, still photography)
- How America’s Abortion Wars Went Global by Jill Filipovic & Nichole Sobecki (interpreter for field work)
- How US Abortion Politics Distorts Women’s Lives in Conflict Zones by Jill Filipovic & Nichole Sobecki (interpreter for field work)
- The Stories You Never Forget by Jill Filipovic & Nichole Sobecki (interpreter for field work)
- Migrant women are at the mercy of foreign powers for access to contraception by Jill Filipovic & Nichole Sobecki (interpreter for field work)
- No Choice: Reporting on Sexual Violence in Refugee Contexts, webinar featuring Jill Filipovic & Nichole Sobecki discussing the work posted above
- Nichole Sobecki: “Laura was one of the absolutely remarkable women that we worked with in the process of doing this reporting, and none of it—it would not have happened without her, so I just wanted to, you know, acknowledge her being here and thank her.” (watch at 01:12:44) 🤍
- El Dorado Verde
- La Mar de Bien Hotel
- Arko Vision
- Minivan News — author archive
*note: Minivan News has since closed and all the articles have been put in this archive page; not all my articles have been credited to my name and might not appear in this collection.
- El Amor Convencional — Revista Vive, Junio 2014 (photograph)
- Vive la Sazón — Revista Vive, Marzo de 2014 (photograph)
- Protestas por la tala del árbol de caucho — El Espectador, febrero 17, 2014
- Guardianes del Futuro — El Espectador, diciembre 6, 2014 (photograph)
- NatGeo Media (China) — (photograph)
- El Espectador — (photograph)